BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lastly....i got it

Assalamualaikum...
Kiela menaip entry for dis time dlm mood: Happy, Excited, Thankful

InsyaALLAH diz evening i will bertolak to my hometown after work wif my sis and my eldest bro. InsyaALLAH tomorrow evening my parents will arrive from Makkah...so excited...i can't wait for diz moment...pray for everythings my beloved friends...

Hope our journey safe dan blessed Allah.
Thinking about how hard to apply CRK. Then, lastly kiela bertekad jgk untuk call and apply again. Even, kena sindir, kena marah, cite sensasi bakal dijaja,....i dunt care...In this situation, i really need it...

Alhamdulillah, lastly....i got it...CRK 2 days.Thank a lot.
Just packing my things last nite...i know my sis xsabar nk balik jgk (bwk die jalan2 ke Kuantan for 2 weeks).
Xsabar jgk nk jumpe my Afnan...i got the story, he SUDAH GEMUK!!!muke bulat.Maybe stay wif my eldest sis, he cannot active like usual. hehehe...its ok adik, u still cute like ur sis...(memperasankan diri sekali sekala)hehehe....

Ok...see u again my beloved friends and my supportive readers...have a nice day guys....

footnote:
*Happy birthday to my cikna...dah bagi awal hadiah kt die hari tu...May all of your day  be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

*Happy belated birthday to my housemate, Miss Waheeda Abdul Wahab.I hope all your  dreams and wishes come true

0 comments: